It is important to remember that vehicle components can fail when standard just like they can do when remapped. Remapping will often show up weak points in your setup as you are now asking it to work harder than it is used to. You must look after the engine, regular servicing with good oil & parts, good quality fuel and mechanical sympathy all help keep your engine running well, if your car needs mechanical attention, get this work done before considering a remap.
Littco Ltd do not cover the liability or warranty of any mechanical or electrical parts including the following not not limited to: turbos, injectors, clutches, engines, gearboxes, dpf, boost leaks (boost pipes) as these have a serviceable lifetime and the remap places bigger demands on these parts, which may cause issues if they are not in good health. Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3 remaps are beyond the recommended tolerances of your engine and we do not accept any liability for these remaps should any failure occur.
The Client Must:
- Accept all power/torque gains from your ECU remap are approximate and whilst we will provide a dyno print out this may vary from dyno to dyno.
- Accept the fuel efficiency of your vehicle after a remap depends on a number of factors including but not limited to: outside temperature, driving style, tyre pressures, and regular and correct service maintenance of your vehicle.
- Littco Ltd are not liable for costs associated to fix either determined or pending faults found relating to your vehicle during its diagnostic check either before or after you have your vehicle remapped.
- Accept it is your responsibility to inform your insurance company of your car’s ECU remap.
- Accept we will not test the car above the legal speed limit on public roads and therefore are unable to confirm any performance related times.
- By installing this Product and/or Service, you understand and agree that as a high performance product and/or service, individual results may vary depending on make, model, and usage.
- Littco Ltd shall in no way be held responsible nor liable for any of the results, claimed or otherwise, that may or may not come from the product or service.
- As part of the test drive we aim to ensure that your car has responded well to the remap service and ensure that the new settings have not caused any faults with your vehicle.
- We will not travel to your location for this; we require clients to bring the vehicle back to us should there be an issue after the work has been completed.
- We may ask you to have your vehicle diagnosed by a third-party mechanic to independently verify any issues and if this is the case, these additional fees will not be covered by ourselves.
- If your car is diagnosed as “faulty” we can remove the remap for you, no refunds will be given for this. We can re-install the remap for you once fixed, however we may charge for this depending on how much time is required to re-install the remap. In most cases we are happy to provide this service at no extra charge.
We will only give refunds subject to following conditions being met:
- If you are not happy and your vehicle is returned to us within 7 days from the date of the remap process having been completed we will remove the tuned file from your vehicle, replace it with its original stock file and refund you 100%. This does not apply to vehicles that have had the ECU removed for remapping, or vehicle DPF delete process carried out or any other modifications.
- If you return your vehicle to us after the 7 day period up to 30 days, there will be a charge to return the vehicle to stock that being 50% of the cost of the original work. This does not apply to vehicles that have the DPF delete process carried out or any other modifications. No refunds will be given after the 30 day period.
- If you return the vehicle to us because it has developed a fault after the remapping process and the fault is not directly related to the actual work we have carried out you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The Little Turbo Company Ltd offer a limited warranty, to the original purchaser, for the repair of their turbocharger for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Proof and date of the original purchase will be required before any warranty can be contemplated.
- Units for which a claim is being made must be returned to The Little Turbo Company Ltd complete, any attempt to dismantle or repair the unit will invalidate the conditions of the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of any labour or materials required to remove or reinstall the turbocharger.
- All other liabilities such as indirect or consequential loss (including loss of profit, recovery of vehicle) are expressly excluded.
- Should the return turbocharger found not to be faulty due to a manufacturing defect then the full cost of the repair will be charged.
- Warranty is conditional on the vehicle being properly serviced according to the vehicle manufacturers recommendations, this includes using both the correct grade and type of oil.
- It is important that the failure reason and all underlying issues are resolved before refitting, The Little Turbo Company cannot be held responsible for failures caused by external factors for example: oil starvation, oil contamination, overspeed, impact damage. These can be caused by issues such as a blocked oil feed pipe or a drop in oil pressure, particles entering the oil system, split boost pipes, damaged intercooler, worn injectors, a faulty EGR valve, blocked DPF, faulty boost control valve, hot shutdowns etc.
- In the event of any goods proving defective during the period of the warranty due to faulty material or workmanship the Company shall, at its option either supply replacement goods or repair such defective goods.
- We do not offer labour for claims where the unit needs to come off or go back onto a vehicle or recovery of the vehicle.
- By purchasing a turbo charger or relate product from The Little Turbo Company you are agreeing to the full terms of our warranty without exception
- All items removed from customer cars, in the process of upgrading or replacing, will be disposed off within 3 working days unless we have been given express instructions from the customer to keep until an agreed collection date. Should a customer wish to keep an item removed from a turbo, car or alike then we must have written notification before the work commences, failure to do so will see the item/items disposed of as per the time stated above.
- This warranty is in addition to, and does not detract from, the contractual rights that you have under statute and common law.